Where: Sydney, NSW
Max. People Per Tour:
Travel Style: Surf and Sea
Refreshers are a quick tune up designed to have you feeling safe, comfortable and having fun underwater again. You may have been asked to complete a refresher if it has been more than 12 months since your last dive. Some dive operators around the world make refresher dives compulsory so make sure you are current before you head off on that next dive adventure.
During the Refresher Course you will reacquaint yourself with your equipment, locating and clearing your regulator, clearing your mask, buoyancy control and your emergency “out of air” skills.
- All scuba diving equipment is supplied.
- Free transport is provided to the dive site.
- Refresher conducted in the ocean at one of our easy "confined water" dive sites, not in the pool.
- Knowledgable and experienced instructors.
- Rinsing facilities and a HOT shower available after at our shop.
- Accommodation pick up/drop off
- Food and drink
WHAT TO BRING
- Towel and swim wear
Sydney Dive Safari shop: 512 Bunnerong Rd, Matraville
- Be certified as an SSI Open Water Diver / SSI Junior Open Water Diver, or hold an equivalent certification from another recognised certification agency.
Duration : 4
Destination : Sydney, NSW
Product Code : PZA1FM
From AUD $149.00
Terms & Conditions
SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI are not required to provide a refund or replacement due to change of mind. Sale items or discounted products are not available for exchange, refund or rescheduling.
Cancellations, Transfers, Non-Attendance:
If the minimum numbers for an activity have not been met or conditions are not suitable and SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI decides to cancel, you will be entitled to a credit or full refund. Activities will not be cancelled simply because it is raining. Cancellations will occur if the sea conditions are not suitable e.g. too rough, too windy, very low visibility. If you believe the weather is looking unfavourable we suggest you call us at the shop 72 hours ahead to check the conditions.
• Cancellations are not possible due to change of mind.
• The penalty period for day tours is 72 hours from the scheduled tour.
• The penalty period for weekends away is 14 days from the scheduled departure.
• The penalty period for courses is 14 days from the scheduled start date.
• Transfers are possible if made outside the penalty period.
• If you wish to transfer your booking within the penalty period you will incur a 50% transfer/administration fee plus a $50 re-booking fee.
• If you fail to attend or cancel within the penalty period you will forfeit the full cost of the activity.
• All activities must be completed within 180 days of the original scheduled start date.
All online study is expected to be completed prior to course commencement. If you fail to complete this you will not be able to continue with training and will need to reschedule your course at your own expense as per the normal transfer conditions.
All activities will require the completion of some form of a Medical Questionnaire prior to commencement. If you are at all concerned, please contact SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI outside of the penalty period.
• If you fail to gain medical clearance within the penalty period you will need to reschedule at your own expense as per the normal transfer conditions.
• In the event of a medical condition permanently preventing you from attending the activity you will be entitled to a credit or full refund if outside of the penalty period.
• You are able to transfer your scheduled activity to a friend or family member at any time. If online training has been issued, there will be $100 change-of-name fee required.
• Refunds are only available for faulty items.
• Exchanges are available for new items or store credit within 28 days of purchase.
• Exchanges will only be accepted if the product is in saleable condition including the original packaging returned with proof of purchase.
• SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI reserves the right to refuse a return if the product is used, damaged or is missing parts.
Gift Vouchers and Credit Notes:
• Must be redeemed within 180 days of the issue date.
• Not exchangeable for cash.
Discount Vouchers (e.g. Groupon, Scoopon, Catch of the Day, LivingSocial, Cudo, etc):
The most restrictive terms & conditions always apply with discount vouchers.
Be the first to write a review!