Where: Sydney, NSW
Max. People Per Tour:
Transport: Underwater Scooter
Travel Style: Surf and Sea, Action and Adventure
Snorkelling is an exciting activity that anyone young or old can enjoy with minimal equipment and little training. Explore the coastline and some of Sydney's top snorkelling spots under the supervision of one of our experienced and friendly guides. We cater for individuals or groups so grab some friends and family and join us for a Snorkelling Tour or a Snorkelling Course today! It's fun, easy and a great way to gain some basic skills and have loads of fun at the same time!
We've upgraded our scooter fleet and now have Sydney's fastest underwater scooters. Originally designed for military applications, these provide enough power to tow multiple snorkellers and are plenty fun for any adventure sports adrenalin seeking person.
- No experience is required!
- Explore the ocean in safe and comfortable surroundings.
- Supervision by our team of experienced and fun certified snorkel guides.
- All snorkelling equipment is supplied.
- Full face snorkel masks or traditional snorkels available!
- Military-grade, supercharged underwater scooters and instruction on correct use provided.
- Rinsing facilities and a HOT shower available after at our shop.
With snorkels in your mouth, grasp the handles, push the button and suddenly you will be gliding effortlessly through the water. You will enjoy 90 minutes exploring
the aquatic world via underwater scooter. The guided experience takes fishy folks on a tour of oceanic points of interests and interesting marine life while also imparting lessons on subjects such as clearing the mask and snorkel, surface swimming, surface dives and underwater manoeuvres.
- All snorkelling equipment
- Supercharged underwater scooters and instruction on usage
- Hot shower available after the tour
- Experience guide and a fun adventure!
- Accommodation pick up/drop off
- Food and drinks
WHAT TO BRING
- Towel and a change of clothes
Sydney Dive Safari Shop: 512 Bunnerong Rd, Matraville
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old (a parent's or guardian's consent is required for participants under 18 years old.)
- You must be able to swim.
- All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire.
Please see Supplier Terms for information regarding cancellations.
Duration : 4
Destination : Sydney, NSW
Product Code : P910GX
From AUD $99.00