Where: Sydney, NSW
Max. People Per Tour:
Travel Style: Surf and Sea/Nature and Wildlife
Take your ocean exploration to the next level on a supercharged underwater scooter tour! The underwater scooter is battery powered and takes care of all the hard work for you so you can take the time to take in the underwater scenery! You'll get to explore the coastline and marine life at some of Sydney's best snorkelling spots accompanied by one of our expert friendly guides. No experience necessary, so grab a mate and join the adventure!
Snorkelling is an exciting activity that anyone young or old can enjoy with minimal equipment and little training. Explore the coastline and some of Sydney's top snorkelling spots under the supervision of one of our experienced and friendly guides. We cater for individuals or groups so grab some friends and family and join us for a Snorkelling Tour or a Snorkelling Course today! It's fun, easy and a great way to gain some basic skills and have loads of fun at the same time!
The Snorkel Tour or Snorkelling Course takes approximately half a day. We meet all participants at our store so we can fit you out with proper snorkelling equipment and go over paperwork. Once at the snorkelling site you will receive a brief overview explaining whats going to happen during your tour, the equipment you will be using, some basic knowledge about snorkelling and the rules that need to be followed for your safety during the tour.
- No experience is required!
- Explore the ocean in safe and comfortable surroundings.
- Supervision by our team of experienced and fun certified snorkel guides.
- Instruction from one of our experienced snorkel instructors if you wish to complete your snorkelling course.
- All snorkelling equipment is supplied.
- Rinsing facilities and a HOT shower available after at our shop.
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old (a parent's or guardian's consent is required for participants under 18 years old.)
- You must be able to swim.
- All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire.
Duration : 4
Destination : Sydney, NSW
Product Code : PWR0BN
From AUD $69.00
Terms & Conditions
SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI are not required to provide a refund or replacement due to change of mind. Sale items or discounted products are not available for exchange, refund or rescheduling.
Cancellations, Transfers, Non-Attendance:
If the minimum numbers for an activity have not been met or conditions are not suitable and SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI decides to cancel, you will be entitled to a credit or full refund. Activities will not be cancelled simply because it is raining. Cancellations will occur if the sea conditions are not suitable e.g. too rough, too windy, very low visibility. If you believe the weather is looking unfavourable we suggest you call us at the shop 72 hours ahead to check the conditions.
• Cancellations are not possible due to change of mind.
• The penalty period for day tours is 72 hours from the scheduled tour.
• The penalty period for weekends away is 14 days from the scheduled departure.
• The penalty period for courses is 14 days from the scheduled start date.
• Transfers are possible if made outside the penalty period.
• If you wish to transfer your booking within the penalty period you will incur a 50% transfer/administration fee plus a $50 re-booking fee.
• If you fail to attend or cancel within the penalty period you will forfeit the full cost of the activity.
• All activities must be completed within 180 days of the original scheduled start date.
All online study is expected to be completed prior to course commencement. If you fail to complete this you will not be able to continue with training and will need to reschedule your course at your own expense as per the normal transfer conditions.
All activities will require the completion of some form of a Medical Questionnaire prior to commencement. If you are at all concerned, please contact SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI outside of the penalty period.
• If you fail to gain medical clearance within the penalty period you will need to reschedule at your own expense as per the normal transfer conditions.
• In the event of a medical condition permanently preventing you from attending the activity you will be entitled to a credit or full refund if outside of the penalty period.
• You are able to transfer your scheduled activity to a friend or family member at any time. If online training has been issued, there will be $100 change-of-name fee required.
• Refunds are only available for faulty items.
• Exchanges are available for new items or store credit within 28 days of purchase.
• Exchanges will only be accepted if the product is in saleable condition including the original packaging returned with proof of purchase.
• SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI reserves the right to refuse a return if the product is used, damaged or is missing parts.
Gift Vouchers and Credit Notes:
• Must be redeemed within 180 days of the issue date.
• Not exchangeable for cash.
Discount Vouchers (e.g. Groupon, Scoopon, Catch of the Day, LivingSocial, Cudo, etc):
The most restrictive terms & conditions always apply with discount vouchers.
Be the first to write a review!